You Can Ring My (Kettle) Bells
• Fat Loss and Toning: Kettlebells are awesome for fat loss and muscle toning due to the incredibly intense workout they provide while keeping your metabolic rate revved up. This translates into more calories burned at rest.
• Functional Fitness: Kettlebells work the body as a complete unit, which improves functional fitness. This, in turn, enables you to cope with daily physical tasks with more ease, less fatigue and fewer aches, pains and niggles.
• Conditioning, Stamina, Endurance: Kettlebell training can substantially increase your conditioning, stamina and endurance enabling you to workout longer, harder and more frequently with less fatigue.
• Increase Strength: Kettlebells are very effective in developing muscular strength and power which is particularly useful for anyone from everyday fitness enthusiasts to competitive sports people looking for the edge.
• Muscular Endurance: Kettlebell training improves muscular endurance enabling you to perform highly repetitive movements with less fatigue, reduced lactate build up and less muscle ache.
• Build Muscle: Kettlebell training can be used to increase muscular development, especially if exercises are performed using two kettlebells at the same time, thus causing greater muscular stimulation.
• Stability: Kettlebell training requires a strong degree of stability when pushing, pulling, swinging and pressing which translates to a super strong core improved posture and reduced injuries.
• Strong Back: The back, glutes and hamstrings play a key role in many of the lifts, promoting a stronger back that is more flexible and better able to cope with lifting awkward objects.
• Co-ordination and Timing: Kettlebell training is the thinking person’s workout and is superb for developing coordination and timing.
• Reduced Risk of Disease: Due to the cardiovascular adaptations which can be achieved through regular, intense kettlebell training there may be reduced risk from cardiovascular disease, heart attack, strokes and cancer.
• Blood Pressure/Cholesterol: Resistance exercises such as training with kettlebells has been shown to have a positive effect on your blood pressure and reducing cholesterol.
• Osteoporosis: Kettlebell training is a load bearing form of exercise which can cause increased mineral storage in the bones thus potentially reducing the risk of suffering from osteoporosis.
• Minimal Equipment: You can have a tremendous whole body workout by just using one kettlebell, so minimal equipment is needed.
• Save Time and Money: Kettlebell training can save you time and money. If you have your own kettlebell, you can obtain everything you need from a workout which means no need to attend busy gyms with expensive membership fees. The time that you save through not travelling to the gym can be used to more productive uses.
• Great Fun: Kettlebell training is great fun and completely different to anything you may have tried before. Workouts fly by.
• They Go Anywhere: Kettlebells can easily be carried in the boot of your car, thus allowing endless possibilities for workout locations, such as on the beach, in the park, in the countryside, and in a hotel room if you are away on business. They can even be used in the office.
• Versatility: Kettlebell training is very versatile in that literally 1000’s of exercises can be done with them.
• All Abilities: One of the most attractive benefits of kettlebell training is that they can be used by beginners or elite level athletes alike.
So there you have it. The benefits of kettlebell training are tremendous, and can play a huge role in helping you to achieve your fitness goals, transform your body and provide a challenging and fun workout quite unlike any other workout you will have tried!